Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brothers.

Ok, lets start out with a nice childhood picture of Vinnie and Jenna. Cute eh? Well maybe Vince, I considered myself an ugly baby but cute child. Here I am, ugly baby Jenna. Mom said I looked like Aunt Ida. Probably not a compliment.

Now here are my boys, its a little obvious who is who, so I won't have you guess (the shirt...). I found the picture where it looked the most similar. There are other pictures where they look night and day different, but this just showed me how much they look alike too. Look at the tongue, isn't that funny?

The differences I notice: Ridge has a wider mouth and wider set eyes. In person, Ridge's nose is very different than Crew's. Ridge has more weight. and finally, my photography really improved. :)

Boys Comparison

3 comments:

sarah.flyingkites June 13, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

THat is insane!! Wow, they look so much alike!

And yes, they definitely resemble you from that picture.

How fun! Thanks for sharing!

mefrancesi June 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Wow - they really do look like you. And....I always thought you were a cute baby! Looking like Aunt Ada just meant you look more like the Neuenschwander's and Baumgartner's rather than the Francesi's. HONEST!!

Love ya!

Amy Gerber June 13, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Yikes, you can definitely tell they're brothers.
I'm embarassed when I look back at old pictures I've taken too, but I guesse it's a good thing that we're still learning, and probibly always will be :)

Labels

copyright

all images are protected under the US copyright and belong to jenna stoller & andy & jenna photography. please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP