Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching up.

Well, I'm finally seeing the light from underneath my pile of digital files. :) I have more to post than you can possible imagine. I will start with these, keep checking back, as I will be posting more.

This first session, I went to Indy to take. You all have seen my tinysprouts work, (check out http://www.tinysprouts.com/ for some awesome products), well this is the very cool creator, her hubby, and dogs.

Lover of all things vintage
Fountain.
Sweet Couple
'

Last weekends wedding was so much fun. Andy and I stayed at the Marriot and got some time away from the kiddos. We took pictures at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. It was gorgeous. The day wasn't too hot (before noon) either. Mel & Jonathan were so much fun to photograph, and are such a nice couple. Here are a few of my favorites (def. more to come!)

Flare
Beauties.
Building
Attitude
Classic
Bridesmaids
Arch

And lastly (for now at least) are a few of my favorites from my beautiful cousin and her new fiance. They seriously have stars in their eyes. I could have told them I was dying and I don't think they would have noticed. :) Ok maybe they weren't that bad. Aren't they good looking together though?


Engaged
Love this.
Stars in their eyes
Wheat.

9 comments:

Unknown July 2, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Awesome job, hon!

~Andy

tinysprouts.com July 2, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

you are the best!

Janel July 2, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

They look great!!! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with Travis and Alyssa's wedding!!

Janel July 2, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

p.s. and yes...you could have actually died and they wouldn't have noticed:)

just kidding guys!

Jessica July 3, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

awesome job, Jenn! I love the pics from the wedding! That WAS a cool place to take pics. You are so talented!

jess (n)

Vanessa July 4, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Im LOVING the pic with the dogs!! It looks so stately. And I can't believe how much Mel looks like Beth R in the first picture. And the setting for that wedding is gorgeous! Awesome pics, Jenna! You do such amazing work!!

amy gerber July 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

wow - you did a wonderful job jenna - but then, i knew you would!

Anonymous July 6, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

AMAZING job, Jenna! I love all of these:D
sarah q

Unknown July 6, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

So amazingly talented is all I have to say. Your pictures are something else, great job!! And yes, I have Photoshop elements, so we can get together anytime if you're up for it:)

Labels

copyright

all images are protected under the US copyright and belong to jenna stoller & andy & jenna photography. please do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP